BackgroundFresh from a successful exploration of the wreck of the Titanic, the Hidden Expedition Club will pit one of its stellar members against a formidable group of opponents in a race to the summit of Everest.
Pit yourself against three other groups battling you to be the first to summit Mount Everest. Expert Everest climber Ed Viesturs will assist you along the way.
Explore mysteries of the world as you find hidden clues and race to reach the summit first and claim the prize!
GameplayHidden Expedition: Everest is an hidden object game with adventure elements. You have a list of objects to find and when you spot one, you click on it in order to collect it. Some objects found are stored in the inventory to be used as key parts of the scenery for progressing in the game. If you get stuck, you can use the limited number of hints or ask for help to a world class mountaineer, Ed Viesturs. You can also monitor the progression of your rivals with an icon.
- Over 30 stunningly beautiful scenes from around the world
- 4 Character mini-games
- Ed Viesturs' exclusive footage of the world's most dangerous summits.
Hardware Requirements<li type="square"> OS: MAC OSX
<li type="square"> CPU: G3 400MHz
<li type="square"> RAM: 128 MB
Official URLOfficial Site
Aug 20, 08 6:32pm
- Genre: Puzzle Games (Mac)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Big Fish Games
- Publisher: Big Fish Games
Released North America Jul 24, 2007
- Hidden Expedition: Devil's Triangle
- Hidden Expedition: Amazon
- Hidden Expedition: Everest
- Hidden Expedition: Titanic