BackgroundDevastated, Professor George Einwin committed suicide only a day after meeting with his young assistant, Filby Young. Full of guilt at the time, the Professor claimed to have activated a chain reaction of uncontrollable events that would destroy humanity and leave the Earth close to its end. To learn the reasons of his death, Filby goes back to the Professor's laboratory and discovers a strange spherical machine, which seems partially dismantled. With your help, he must repair the machine and restore order to time and space.
The game is also known as The Time Machine: Trapped in Time.
- Genre: Puzzle Games (Mac)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Anuman Interactive
- Publisher: Karma Labs Inc.
Released Europe Aug 26, 2009
- 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea: Captain Nemo (2010)
- Frankenstein: The Dismembered Bride (2009)
- HdO Adventure: Hollywood (2009)
- HdO Adventure: Secrets of the Vatican (2009)
- HdO Adventure: The Time Machine (2009)
- Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer (2009)