BackgroundDriver is a third person driving game in which you play an undercover cop, hiring your services to the highest bidder to infiltrate large crime rings.
GameplayDriver, a third person driving game where you are the wheelman. Play as an undercover cop, that tries to infiltrate the crime systems in Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and New York, each with realistic landmarks. You can control your car just like in real life with working blinkers even. There are over fourty missions where you must find your way from one point to another around the cities trying to escape the cops and reach your destination. Also, there are driving games where you can either be the pursuer, pursuee, or trying to reach from one point in the town to the other.
- Play a getaway driver for hire in fast-action fun for the Game Boy Color
- Over 40 missions of getaway action
- 4 cities: Miami, New York, Los Angeles, and San Francisco
- Cities come alive with working traffic systems, motorists, and more
- Multiple gameplay modes: undercover, pursuit, getaway, survival, and more!
Official URLOfficial Site
bludeflame and 1 others own Driver
bludeflame played Driver
Very good game, definately worth buying. Hasn't got as much freedom as other games but...
- Genre: Automobile Action (Mac)
- Theme(s): Alternate Reality, Police/S.W.A.T.
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Ubisoft Reflections
- Publisher: MacSoft
Released North America Dec 8, 2000