BackgroundThe sequel to Divine Divinity is a top-down fantasy RPG that puts players in control of two new characters, a man who escaped a life of torture and a woman resurrected from the dead after being murdered, as they team up to find out the truth behind their predicaments.
Game PlayOriginal Sin will be designed so that two players can play co-op in a single adventure, each controlling one of the two characters. They can team up to quest together, or part ways temporarily to pursue individual agendas, but in-game interaction between the two characters will also be important.
- PLAY WITH TWO LEAD CHARACTERS: Discover who they are and what terrible truth binds them.
- Enjoy the freedom of CLASS‐FREE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT with plenty of unique skills, weapons and equipment.
- SUMMON AND RECRUIT other characters and creatures to complement your party.
- EXPLORE A LARGE AND DENSE WORLD: filled with quests, special moments and memorable characters.
- DISCOVER A WEALTH OF ITEM INTERACTION: if it’s not nailed to the ground, it can be moved, used or combined.
- Pursue the freedom and explore the depth of role‐playing where CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES MATTER.
- TURN‐BASED COMBAT SYSTEM adds tactical edge and depth to your role‐playing experience.
- EXPERIENCE COOPERATIVE MULTIPLAYER MODE: fight and explore together, develop your characters individually.
- BUILD YOUR OWN ADVENTURES: powerful toolset allows the community to create and share new adventures online.
- DIVE INTO THE DIVINITY UNIVERSE: the story of Original Sin is the prequel to the events of Divine Divinity.
It's rather amazing what a passionate fanbase can do to keep their favorite franchises alive... posted Jun 30, 14 10:22am
A new video in for co-op RPG Divinity: Original Sin features something I've never seen before: a visual... posted Nov 08, 12 6:43am
A new, very brief video for Larian Studios' RPG Divinity: Original Sin is here, and while it doesn't show much,... posted Nov 01, 12 8:04am
Larian Studios, the company behind the long-standing Divinity franchise, was at E3 this year to show two more... posted Jun 11, 12 5:24pm
Larian Studios' Divine Divinity is revered by many as a classic CRPG of old, so naturally, many are greatly... posted Jun 05, 12 7:52am
- Genre: Fantasy Role-Playing (Mac)
- Developer: Larian Studios
- Publisher: Larian Studios
Released North America Jun 30, 2014
- Divinity: Original Sin
- Divinity: Dragon Commander
- Divinity II: Flames of Vengeance
- Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga
- Divinity II: Ego Draconis
- Beyond Divinity
- Divine Divinity