BackgroundThe Diablo II Expansion adds two new characters classes: The Assassin & the Druid, new monsters, as well as one more Act to the original version of Diablo II.
- Two new character classes (the Assassin and the Druid) each with 30 unique skills/spells.
- One new Act set in the Barbarian Highlands.
- Many new monster types, including bosses and uniques.
- Interactive environments, such as siege towers and fortified battlements.
- Thousands of new weapons, armor, and magical items, including class-specific quest items.
- New recipes for the Horadric Cube.
- Increased Stash Size.
- Supports 800x600 Resolution.
Official URLOfficial Site
After Blizzard made it known that it would be required to have users' real names posted online as a requirement... posted Jul 09, 10 5:50pm
Blizzard announced on July 6 that anyone using their forums would have to use their Real ID, revealing their... posted Jul 08, 10 4:07pm
- Genre: Fantasy Role-Playing (Mac)
- Theme(s): Gothic, Dark Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Blizzard
- Publisher: Blizzard
Released North America Jun 15, 2001 Australia Jul 11, 2001
- Diablo III
- Diablo II: The Lord of Destruction
- Diablo II
- Diablo: Hellfire
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls