BackgroundDiablo invites you to enter a world of dark gothic fantasy. Play as a brave warrior, cunning rogue or a mysterious sorceror. As you venture deeper into the labyrinth, you'll discover weapons, armor, and many magical treasures. Also you'll develop your character's skills and abilities. You might want to bring a friend or two to help out... Built in support for Battle.Net as well as modem, serial, and network play, insures that you'll never have to go in alone.
- Choose from either a Warrior, Rogue, or Sorceror, each with unique abilities.
- Develop your character's skill, attributes, and spells as you explore the dungeon labyrinth.
- Compete with players all over the world using Blizzards Battle.net service.
Official URLOfficial Site
Verify and 1 others own Diablo
DuckieD played Diablo
- Genre: Adventure (Mac)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Cendant Software
- Publisher: Blizzard
Released North America May 8, 1998 Europe May 11, 1998 Japan May 11, 1998
- Diablo III
- Diablo II: The Lord of Destruction
- Diablo II
- Diablo: Hellfire
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls