BackgroundOur hero, a middle-aged professor from the British Museum, embarks on a journey after finding a mysterious anonymous letter, a few torn codex pages and an unknown artifact. His travels take him to 12 corners of the world, where he has to learn the rules of a long-forgotten board game, and has to remove the spell of the families who guard the games, finally he has to return the board games to humanity; he has to exhibit them in the museum.
To find the keepers of the games and the rules is not an easy task, but the information that comes into his possession in the process suggests a legend of horrible doom, and by this knowledge certain known goals become unclear...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (Mac)
- Theme(s): Historical
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Private Moon Studios
- Publisher: Viva Media, LLC.
Released North America Mar 16, 2006
- Agon: Episode 3 - Pirates of Madagascar
- AGON: Episode 2 - Adventures in Lapland
- Agon: Episode 1 - London Scene
- Agon: The Lost Sword of Toledo