BackgroundIn the sequel to the best selling game Diablo by Blizzard Entertainment, players have the ability to choose from 5 new character classes, explore expanded worlds and play with all new and improved weapons and magic.
- Five all-new character classes with unique attributes and abilities.
- Four different, fully populated towns complete with wilderness areas.
- Multiple dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore.
- Expanded world, filled with all-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, monsters, and non-player characters.
- Advanced combat system, incorporating class-specific fighting techniques and spells.
- Full Multiplayer support, including Internet play over Battle.net®.
- Optional 3Dfx and Direct3D support.
Official URLOfficial Site
After Blizzard made it known that it would be required to have users' real names posted online as a requirement... posted Jul 09, 10 5:50pm
Blizzard announced on July 6 that anyone using their forums would have to use their Real ID, revealing their... posted Jul 08, 10 4:07pm
This is a great game at first i dint like it all cause i dint know what to do and it...
- Genre: Fantasy Role-Playing (Mac)
- Theme(s): Gothic, Fantasy, Horror, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Blizzard
- Publisher: VU Games
Released North America Jul 5, 2000 Australia Jul 10, 2000
- Diablo (1997)
- Diablo II (2000)
- Diablo II: The Lord of Destruction (2001)
- Diablo III (2012)
- Diablo: Hellfire (1997)
- Diablo (1998)