BackgroundDeus Ex is a first person RPG, in which the player is situated in the future, where you must explore the lands to discover a large mystery, or mysteries... The game uses the Unreal Engine to power the graphics. Watch the story unfold the way you want to: choices you make will affect the story and gameplay. Upgrade your nano-technological enhancements to suit your style of play.
- The game incorporates the best elements of role-playing, action, adventure, and 1st person shooter genres into a chaotic blend of real world conspiracies, cliffhangers and plot twists.
- Invent a compelling alter ego. Employ nanotech augmentations and determine which weapons and objects you need to survive. Will you be the charismatic master manipulator, the shrewd and stealthy tactician, or the deadly avenging angel?
- Explore a richly simulated world of unparalleled interactivity, engineered to react logically to your every action. The decisions and consequences are yours.
- Utilization of the latest Digital Dolby 5.1 will bring anew level of realism to the environments and power to the music.
Official URLOfficial Site
[image1 width=115 float=right] Designer in part of many classic series' such as Thief, Deus Ex, Ultima, and... posted Mar 16, 11 5:21pm
Notti owns Deus Ex
- Genre: Sci-Fi Role-Playing (Linux)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Loki Entertainment Softwa
- Publisher: Loki Entertainment Softwa
Released North America Q1 2001