BackgroundThe WWF explodes onto the Genesis console. With top stars like The Undertaker, Breta Hart and Razor Ramon to choose from, the WWF never seemed so action packed. Battle inside the ring and out and use weapons from ladders to chairs. With every wrestler having someone to lend them a helping hand in times of need this game will take a long time to get bored of.
GameplayControl one of twelve World Wrestling Federation stars in a "no holds barred brawl" -- in other words, do whatever moves you want, from choke holds, piledrivers, and even chair slams, until your opponent is knocked out. You can even go outside the ring if you like. Several modes of play are available, including one-on-one, tag team (two-on-two), and three-on-three tag team. You can play as the following WWF wresters: Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Tatanka, Mr. Perfect, Crush, Ric Flair, Yokozuna, Ted Dibiase, and Lex Luger.
- 20 famous WWF wrestlers
- Nine wrestlers in the ring at once
- Each wrestler has a meddling partner to help them out
- Brawl inside the ring and out
- Variety of gameplay modes
TheWho87 and 1 others own WWF Royal Rumble
- Genre: Boxing & Wrestling
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sculptured Software Inc.
- Publisher: Flying Edge
Released North America Mar 3, 1993
- WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2011
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
- WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW
- WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain
- WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth
- WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It