BackgroundCarmen Sandiego, who heads the Villains International League of Evil, is using a time machine to steal the most valuable treasure from history. You must travel back through time and solve hundreds of cases to ultimately stop her from getting away with it. There are 7 difficulty levels in this game, which should be enough to satisfy most gamer's abilities, and you also get to learn about the cultural backgrounds of each place you visit. Who said games aren't educational??
- Conversion of the PC game
- Hundreds of cases to solve
- Seven difficulty levels to play through, suitable for most gamers
- Detailed information for each area you visit
- Single player detective action
- Genre: Mystery Adventure
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Aug 12, 1992
- Carmen Sandiego's ThinkQuick Challenge
- Where in Space is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where In Europe Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Carmen Sandiego: Word Detective
- Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Great Gateway Grab
- Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Case of the Crumbling Cathedral
- Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Big Ben Burglary
- Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Lady Liberty Larceny