BackgroundCarmen Sandiego is up to her old tricks again. This time she's stolen plenty of artifacts and it's your job to find out where they're hidden. But before you can even start to do that you'll have to solve hundreds of other cases which will ultimately land you the big fish. And for those people who speak more than one language, there are 5 languages to play in. If you've always wanted to be a detective, now's your chance.
- Recover stolen artifacts and return them to their rightful owners
- Hundreds of cases that need solving
- Animated sequences to spice things up
- The option to play in five different languages
- Genre: Mystery Adventure
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 19, 1993
- Carmen Sandiego's ThinkQuick Challenge
- Where in Space is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where In Europe Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Carmen Sandiego: Word Detective
- Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Great Gateway Grab
- Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Case of the Crumbling Cathedral
- Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Big Ben Burglary
- Carmen Sandiego Adventures in Math: The Lady Liberty Larceny