BackgroundThe syndicate, that was thought destroyed by Axel, Blaze, Skate and Max has returned again with a vengence. After an intense bombing campaign, the city is in panic and the chief of police has been kidnapped. Even more sinister is the fact that the Syndicate plans to replace top ranking officials, with robots. Blaze's friend Dr Zan uncovers this and she assembles the team once again in the hope of finding out the truth and put an end to this madness once and for all.
GameplayA side scrolling beat 'em up game, move up, down, left and right as you travel along. Attacking is done with your fists and any weapons that you pick up from crates or enemies. Special attacks can also be done which are more powerful but drain your health.
- Choose from 4 different characters each with their own strengths and weaknesses, but two secret characters are unlockable as well
- Weapons now have health meters of their own which go down every time you hit someone with it
- If you wait long enough to recharge you can always do your special attack without losing health
- Multiple endings, but only one true one, which one you get will be determined by how well you play and what difficulty you play on
- Brawling action for one or two players
HullCityTiger33 and 15 others own Streets of Rage 3
Dee and 6 others played Streets of Rage 3
I didn't play this game until recently. The storyline is roughly that things are going...
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Cyberpunk, Gangsta, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Mar 17, 1994 Europe Mar 18, 1994
- Also known as:
- Bare Knuckle 3 in Japan