BackgroundA City that was once so happy and productive is now in the clutches of a Megalomaniac known only as MR X. Three "X" cops tired of the corruption within the city set out to destroy the evil affecting it.
GameplayA side scrolling beat 'em up game, move up, down, left and right as you travel along. Attacking is done with your fists and any weapons that you pick up from crates or enemies. The special attack comes in the form of a rocket blast or machine gun fire from a supporting cop car.
- Choose from 3 different characters all with their own strengths and weaknesses
- 8 different levels with 6 different bosses
- Pick up weapons, health and lives by smashing open containers
- Brawling action for one or two players
- Is there someone here? O.O Jun 23
After an audio-less video of a Streets of Rage prototype was leaked online last week, Ruffian Games' business... posted Dec 05, 12 10:07am
Ever since the first Genesis Classics Pack launched on PC, we prayed for the release of Shining Force II, one of... posted Jan 10, 11 1:38pm
I first played this game when my dad rented it out for me from a games store just...
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Mob/Organized Crime
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Dec 31, 1990 Europe Jun 1, 1991
- Also known as:
- Bare Knuckle in Japan