BackgroundIt's a whole new game, and you can play as either of the two popular title characters! The one thing these two have in common is a desire to take down the dastardly Dr. Robotnik, but that's not going to be a walk in the park. Play as Sonic, using cool new powers to destroy the evil Robotnik, or use Knuckles' bare-fisted attacks and agility to defeat Robotnik and Metal Sonic! As a bonus, the game lets you "lock-on" with SONIC 2 or SONIC 3, allowing you to play as Knuckles in the former, or create whole new SONIC world in the latter. "Locking-on" requires the additional purchase of SONIC 2 and SONIC 3, but it's well worth the price of admission.
- Zip through the 8 wild Zones, including Mushroom Hill, Sandopolis, Hidden Palace, and more.
- Visit the 3D special stages hidden throughout the game.
- Fend off the army of Robotnik's Badniks from Cluckoid, Toxomister, Sandworm, Spikebonker, and others.
- Use the Lock-On feature for game play with Sonic the Hedgehog 2 or Sonic the Hedgehog 3.
Ever since the first Genesis Classics Pack launched on PC, we prayed for the release of Shining Force II, one of... posted Jan 10, 11 1:38pm
Phoenix Wright will not have any objections against you if you assist him with another round of engaging court... posted Feb 15, 10 8:00pm
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Oct 19, 1994