BackgroundNeo Zeed is back and more powerful than ever before. Joe Mushai, also known as the Shinobi, must break his silence and return to the front lines in order to defeat this foe once and for all.
GameplaySide scrolling platformer with many types of enemies and bosses. Lift levels as well as "forced scrolling" levels, where you're constantly going forwards at a set speed, compliment the usual levels.
- Use the power of Ninjitsu to augment your abilities or destroy your enemies
- 4 different types of Ninjitsu, two that cause massive damage to all enemies on screen, one that increases your jumping height and one that makes you invincible for 4 hits
- The ability to wall hike to reach hidden places and pass certain obsticles, cling onto overhead rails and ceilings as well as a deadly ninja kick from the air
SEGA's starting a thing with porting old Genesis games to the 3DS, adding a 3D effect, save states and some other... posted Jun 24, 13 11:22am
Console owners out there have access to some older video games in one way or another but PC owners are often left... posted Jun 02, 10 12:57am
I got this game as a birthday present along with one called Zero Tolerance. It's not...
- Genre: Arcade
- Theme(s): Mob/Organized Crime, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jun 1, 1993 Japan Jun 1, 1993