BackgroundIn a wondrous land perhaps not so far from our world, a strange and terrible series of events took place. The powers of darkness, led by Dark Dragon, fought for control of the world of Rune. Legendary warriors of light fought them with the ancient and modern weapons of the time and drove Dark Dragon into another dimension. But Dark Dragon vowed that in 1,000 years, he would be able to break through the inter-dimensional barrier, back into this world.
A thousand years of peace and tranquility passed. The people of the world were happy to live their lives in contentment, able to spend time rediscovering the magical and technological wonders destroyed by Dark Dragon and used them to benefit all people.
But the kingdom of Runefaust has begun a massive attack on the kingdoms of Rune - intending to help Dark Dragon return to this world! A small band of warriors has been sent out on a dangerous journey to fight against the dark forces of Runefaust, and you are their leader. Prepare yourself for the ultimate battle!
- Dozens of characters to choose and fight against
- Eight varied scenarios to test your might
- Incredibly engaging story
- 12 MB of memory
- The best one-player action you could find
darkrex25 and 14 others own Shining Force
sailordragon7 and 3 others played Shining Force
Ever since the first Genesis Classics Pack launched on PC, we prayed for the release of Shining Force II, one of... posted Jan 10, 11 1:38pm
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Top Down,Flat side view
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Oct 10, 1992 Europe Jul 5, 1993 Japan Mar 20, 1992
- Also known as:
- Shining Force: Kamigami no Isan in Japan
- Shining Force III: Scenario 3 (Import)
- Shining Force III: Scenario 1
- Shining Force III: Scenario 2 (Import)