BackgroundBased on the revered paper-and-pen RPG (and short run of game releases), this next-gen Shadowrun combines first-person shooter gameplay with the complications of the RPG series.
In Shadowrun players vie for supremacy in an intense first-person shooter (FPS) experience that rewards cleverness, cunning and split-second improvisation through a unique combination of modern weapons, ancient magic and advanced technology. Up to 16 players can battle together across Xbox 360 and Windows Vista through the Xbox LIVE and Games for Windows -- LIVE gaming and entertainment network.
- Real time combat
- Forge alliances and friendships to find out the truth
- Isometric perspective gives you the best view
- Involving one player action
Creator of the excellent Shadowrun series Jordan Weisman is currently campaigning on Kickstarter for a new... posted Apr 04, 12 5:40pm
[image1 link=yes width=345 height=194] Why does it seem sometimes that games that should have been axed, ended up... posted Nov 05, 09 7:47pm
- Genre: Sci-Fi RPG
- Theme(s): Cyberpunk, Dark Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Blue Sky Productions
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America May 16, 1994