BackgroundLemmings in this game are mindless creatures that just carry on walking until told otherwise, even if it means they fall to their deaths or meet a grizzly end! Your challenge is to guide the Lemmings to a marked exit by building bridges, climbing walls, mining through rock, even blowing Lemmings up and more besides. One of the those simple but very addicting games.
GameplayThe game is viewed from a side-on perspective. You need to move your cursor over the ability you want to give your Lemmings, select it and then move the cursor over the Lemming you want to have that ability and click on them. Some materials such as metal can't be dug or bashed through and some have arrows pointing in a certain direction meaning you can only bash through it in one way, often the opposite way to the way you want to go.
- 6 difficulty levels with 30 levels each, 2 difficulties exclusive to the Genesis
- 8 different abilities to give your Lemmings
- Multiple ways to do some of the levels, some of the levels are repeated with different amounts of certain abilities
- A 2 player mode where you must get your Lemmings to your exit, and your opponent's if you can manage it
LanDi Sama and 2 others own Lemmings
Aura played Lemmings
This is the classic game that pretty much everyone has played at some point. What's...
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Theme(s): Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: DMA
- Publisher: Psygnosis
Released North America Feb 2, 1994 Japan Nov 20, 1992
- Lemmings Revolution
- Lemmings Paintball
- Lemmings 3D
- Oh No! More Lemmings
- Lemmings 2: The Tribes