BackgroundThe dinosaurs are loose in Jurassic Park. Take the role of Dr. Grant as you try to escape from the roaming monsters. Ocean's exclusive technology allows all of the action to be rendered in 3D. You will get so close to the action that you'll swear that you can feel the breath of the dinosaurs on the back of your neck. If you can avoid the razor sharp claws of the raptors, you just might be able to escape Jurassic Park.
- Two bigger-than-life ways to play! Be a dinosaur! As a Raptor, rampage across the island, battling other beasts and eluding the traps and weapons of your human enemies.
- As Grant, the paleontologist, arm yourself with tranquilizer guns and sleeping-gas grenades. Dodge the slashing jaws of the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the paralyzing spit of the Dilophosaurs!
- 16 mammoth megs of nerve-shredding action!
- Showcasing history's most gigantic dinosaurs--Brachiosaurs, tank-size Triceratops, wildly vicious Velociraptors and the flesh-ripping T. Rex!
Button Fingers and 8 others own Jurassic Park
vrob501 and 6 others played Jurassic Park
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Developer: Blue Sky Productions
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Mar 4, 1994 Japan Aug 27, 1993