BackgroundGhouls 'N Ghosts was a popular arcade game ported to this system. You play as Arthur (as in legendary King Arthur) in your quest to save a damsel in distress. This classic side-scrolling game takes you through 5 levels and gives you access to weapons ranging from a trusty sword to a huge axe.
Getting Golden Armour allows you to do special abilities which is different for each weapon. But lose your armour and you run around in your boxers, a comedy touch. This sequel to Ghosts 'N Goblins was one of the best-selling games for this console, and when you play it it's not hard to see why.
- Play as the legendary King Arthur
- 6 different weapons plus one secret weapon to choose from
- 5 large levels divided into 3 sections, 2 large one and a boss section
- Medieval action for one or two players
LanDi Sama and 6 others own Ghouls 'N Ghosts
nasty nappa and 3 others played Ghouls 'N Ghosts
This game was the sequel to Ghosts 'N goblins and was originally an arcade game. You...
- Genre: Platformer Action
- Theme(s): Gothic, Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Sega
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Nov 1, 1989 Japan August 1989