BackgroundGhengis Khan was one of the most feared rulers of his time, now you can control his armies or choose to use one of fourteen other great armies such as Phillip II's. You must arrange your army in such a way that you can invade and capture new land without losing the land you already have. Doing this will require good planning so get your thinking cap on and enjoy the game.
GameplayThis is a turn based strategy game where planning ahead is essential. You have to move your units around to try and prepare to launch an attack but also to be ready to defend your territory. Once you overpower an enemy in one of their territories it will become yours.
- Choose from 15 different famous military leaders
- 16 different units to choose from
- Many units and strategies to choose from
- Fun for one or two players
peachyO and 1 others own Genghis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf
Rellik75 played Genghis Khan II: Clan of the Gray Wolf
- Genre: Tactical
- Theme(s): Historical, Asiatic, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Koei
- Publisher: Koei
Released North America Jan 26, 1994
- Also known as:
- Super Aoki Ookami to Shiroki Meshika: Genchou Hishi in Japan