BackgroundThe sequel to the original Fatal Fury once again has the trio of Terry, Andy Bogard and Joe Higashi competing in a vicsous fighting tournament where pride, not to mention a great deal more, is at stake. There are eight vicous opponents you'll come across, just as well that there are also a bunch of new moves at your disposal to use in order to fight your way through.
GameplayThe game is viewed from a side on perspective, though there are 3D elements. There are various different attacks that you can do, mostly stemming from pressing the attack button though you can jump around as well. There are several different locations for the fights depending on who you're facing.
- Retains the feel of the original
- Fight full 3D
- New moves to learn and use on your eight new opponents
- Fun for one or two players, both as a team and as opponents
peachyO owns Fatal Fury 2
Aura played Fatal Fury 2
- Genre: Fighting
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: SNK
- Publisher: Takara
Released North America Jun 24, 1994
- Also known as:
- Garou Densetsu 2: Arata-naru Tatakai in Japan