BackgroundAn ordinary average earthworm named Jim goes about his normal daily life, cruising around avoiding crows and doing other general worm-like things. Jim is suddenly struck by a very large ultra- high- tech- indestructible- super- space- cyber- suit. Through sheer luck, Jim rests safely in the neck ring of the suit. Suddenly, the ultra-high-tech space particles of the suit begin interacting with Jim's soft wormy flesh. A radical light-speed evolution takes place. Jim soon realizes he is in control of the suit, and leaves his home to explore the galaxy.
- Classic action-packed, addictive platform gameplay;
- Weapons – Over 5 weapons to choose from to battle all of Jim's enemies;
- Wacky levels – Untraditional level designs, only known to Earthworm Jim;
- Returning Characters – All the original characters that made Jim an instant classic. (Princess What's-Her-Name, Psy-Crow, Peter Puppy, Bob the Goldfish, Evil the Cat);
- Whip, run, jump, fly and snot swing your way to victory and for the love of Princess What's-Her-Name.
- Introduction Thread Jun 5
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Shiny Entertainment
- Publisher: Playmates Interactive
Released North America November 1995