BackgroundA puzzle-based treasure hunt featuring Link and the leader of the Pirates from Wind Waker, Tetra. Tetra will serve as a guide to Link as he searches the land to find other pirates in a specific order.
Features- Experience a new level of connectivity between Nintendo GameCube and Game Boy Advance. Compete against one another to prove your skills as trackers.
- Control four different colored versions of Link, from the Legend of Zelda series, including characters from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Tetra, the young leader of the pirates, guides you as you race to gather stamps from her pirate followers.
- Use the Game Boy Advance as a game screen and a controller, and race against up to three friends. Exclusive information appears on each player's screen, while Tetra guides the group along the way with cues that appear on Nintendo GameCube
Primal Gallade and 4 others played The Legend of Zelda: Tetra's Trackers
Primal Gallade and 30 others own The Legend of Zelda: Tetra's Trackers
$ Compare PricesView all 5 screenshots
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass