BackgroundLink's sister is kidnapped and it is up to him to bring her back home. Although that isn't the only thing that he must do. A new evil has arisen and if it isn't stopped, every land and sea will be destroyed. Take control of Link and sail the seas to rescue his sister and stop evil in this all new cel-shaded adventure for the Nintendo GameCube!
GameplayThe series' classic mix of sword-swinging action, perplexing puzzles and stirring story lines remains intact while the new cel-shaded graphics enable the characters of Link's world to be the most lively and expressive personalities gamers have ever seen. Emotions hit a fever pitch when Link witnesses his sister being snatched up by a giant bird. Embarking on an epic voyage to locate his sister, Link unravels a mystery that deftly blends unique, stylized graphics and effects with the much-heralded mechanics of the gaming milestone, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- Immerse yourself in a world unlike anything you've ever seen as you sail across a vast, unexplored ocean.
- Connect to a pal's Game Boy Advance and play cooperatively-get hints,uncover secrets,and get help in battle.
- Use new items like the grappling hook and Deku leaf to take the fight to spectacular, massive bosses.
- Master a magical conductor's baton known as the Wind Waker to control the wind and much more!
- Take on hordes of incredibly animated enemies as you search through riddle-filled dungeons.
- Explore islands to find Link's abducted sister.
- Action Adventure game.
- Unlock items and features by connecting to a Game Boy Advance.
- Use the wind to move your sailboat and solve puzzles.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Where is Mila Working? Jun 19
- Is there anything to do AFTER you beat wind waker? Jun 6
- ghost ship chart! Jun 5
- Credits May 25
As far as concrete announcements go, today's Wii U Nintendo Direct was a bit light, but here's one that is pretty... posted Jan 23, 13 7:41am
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker can be considered one of the most controversial titles...
The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker is a bit of a tricky game to review. While it's...
- Genre: Adventure (GC)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Mar 24, 2003 Europe May 3, 2003 Japan Dec 13, 2002 Australia May 7, 2003
- Also known as:
- Zelda no Densetsu: Kaze no Takuto in Japan
- Zelda: Wind Waker in North America
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass