BackgroundX-Men 3, the game, will bridge the gap between the movies X-Men 2 and X-Men 3. The story starts out with a problem: Cerebro is broken and needs to be fixed. The only place where the X-Men can find parts to it is back at the Canadien base, which is where the Dark Cerebro lies. However, the base is far from empty. New enemies have arrived and are just as deadly.
GameplayPlayers will be able to take control of three characters: the devout blue demon Nightcrawler, the powerful and deadly Wolverine, and Ice Man, who wants nothing more than to become a part of the X-Men.
- Become three legendary heroes: Immerse yourself in the signature powers of your favorite X-Men heroes. Hack and slash with Wolverine's brute strength to decimate foes. As Nightcrawler, scale walls, spin, and teleport through environments to stay one step ahead of enemies. Experience incredible speed on Iceman's ice slide while shooting ice beams and creating hailstorms to freeze the opposition. For even more power, use fury and adrenaline modes to launch devastating attacks.
- Experience events leading up to the feature film and play beyond: Enjoy epic superhero action as the game explains Nightcrawler's mysterious absence from the movie and in-game events foreshadow the roles of the X-Men and Brotherhood in the film. The game's climactic ending sets the stage for the movie with intersecting characters and story lines.
- Become a part of the X-Men movie universe:Embark on a globe-spanning conflict that delivers every element of the X-men universe—from costumes and enemies to the voice of Patrick Stewart. Explore Alkali Lake, the Statue of Liberty, Dark Cerebro, and more.
- Battle fierce enemies and join forces with X-Men comrades: Face off against villains from the movie and beyond as favorite X-Men allies help you out in melee fighting, stealth-style action, and time-based missions.
- Explore environments designed to showcase each character's superhero abilities: Uniquely engineered environments empower you to use different gameplay strategies to harness powers and defeat enemies. Exercise ultimate control over your heroes as they improve their superpowers over time through the Mutant Evolution System.
Official URLOfficial Site
Krauserthegreat played X-Men: The Official Game
Krauserthegreat and 2 others own X-Men: The Official Game
Dec 10, 08 8:50am
- Genre: Adventure (GC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Developer: Z-Axis
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America May 16, 2006
- Also known as:
- X-Men: The Official Game in North America