BackgroundHe's the good, the bad and the ugly all rolled into one. Mario's archenemy and gold-grubbin' villain Wario makes his first 3D console adventure debut with Wario World. Greedy Wario's treasure has been stolen, and you've got to run, jump, punch and grab just about anything that stands in your way to get it back in an all new adventure.
- Experience a new type of side-scrolling action game as Wario World pushes the genre's boundaries.
- Run, jump, punch and grab just about anything - even swing objects around and hurl them to break open new areas or defeat enemies.
- Balance atop mysterious floating balls that have sticky surfaces and jump ball to ball to reach new areas.
- Zip through wonderfully detailed levels and quirky puzzles to restore Wario's precious stolen treasures
Official URLOfficial Site
This game is pretty basic, its nothing that we haven't seen before and just your...
Wario World is clearly one of the best Gamecube games. Wario now has his own Gamecube...
That fat man is back, at better and fatter than ever!!!Well, it is very simple, a...
Wario World is a great game in almost every way. Wario has tons of moves that he can...
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jun 23, 2003 Europe Jun 20, 2003 Japan May 27, 2004