BackgroundVirtua Quest plays with a completely new cast of characters and enemies. The game, which is targeted towards younger audiences, is rendered in semi-SD style graphics, and plays more like an action RPG.
GameplayAs the player explores each stage, he/she will discover "Virtua Souls" - data clusters that contain information about the martial arts abilities of the legendary Virtua Fighter characters. These clusters give the player the ability to easily perform complex fighting moves. As the game's story progresses, Sei discovers that only he can unlock the potential of the Virtua Souls, and he subsequently gains the attention of an evil syndicate known as Judgement 6
- A special "Energy Wire" pulls players and enemies from point-to-point, chaining deadly attack moves together.
- Collect data chips and then trade them in to power-up your character.
- Traditional RPG elements including cinematic sequences, health points, and experience levels.
- More than 45 special fighting moves acquired from "Virtua Souls" empower players with complex fighting moves.
Official URLOfficial Site
VSigma100 and 1 others own Virtua Quest
Based on the reviews that I've read, this game may be a good plot that has been set up...
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: AM 2
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jan 11, 2005 Europe Q4 2004 Japan Aug 26, 2004 Australia Q4 2004
- Also known as:
- Virtua Fighter Cyber Generation: Judgment Six no Yabou in Japan