BackgroundContinuing the story from the original Viewtiful Joe, you return to Movieland, this time with the ability to control either Joe or his girlfriend Sylvia. The time-control powers, or VFX, make a welcome return with one new VFX power in tow, the Replay, which allows you to do everything in triplicate.
GameplayThe game is a side-scrolling beat-'em-up which gives you the power to slow down, speed up, and generally mess around with time, helping you earn VFX (Viewtiful Effects) points in classic beat-'em-up style.
- Insane 2D/3D blend of graphics that creates a real comic-book effect.
- Use Joe, Sylvia and other characters to defeat devil.
- Battle against new bosses in huge 2D/3D worlds!
- Use different techniques to beat your enemies, such as "Slow-Motion", "Mach Speed" and "Zoom in"
Official URLOfficial Site
SpOOK and 29 others own Viewtiful Joe 2
epm425 and 1 others played Viewtiful Joe 2
lil dragon kidA nice beat-em-up sidescroller-ish game. I wish I owned the prequel too ViewtifulJoe2 GC
Mar 16, 13 11:57am
kingjames200i loved this game how it was like a movie and how well u did determined how people liked it ViewtifulJoe2 PS2
Apr 21, 10 10:00pm
KammyworldRacerGT4RBaby, this game is Viewtiful, although they were only NOMINATED for the rainbow oscars - it means something held them back. ViewtifulJoe2 PS2
Jun 25, 09 4:18pm
Jun 06, 05 8:33am
Overall, its a great game. Basically its the same thing as the first one, only it...
- Genre: Fighting (GC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Alternate Reality, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Clover Studios
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Nov 23, 2004 Europe Apr 1, 2005