BackgroundTal'Set, 19th century warrior-brave of the Saquin nation, is transported into the mysterious Lost Land after a bitter war for survival in Mexico. The evil Lord Tyrannus ravages the Lost Land on a "Holy Mission" to purge all life from it, and Tal'Set must accept his new mission and destiny to become Turok, the Son of Stone, in order to stop him. Turok: Evolution follows in the footsteps of previous Turok games, providing single and multiplayer FPS action.
- An epic adventure of treachery, exploration, and dinosaur hunting
- A land of lush jungles, suspended cities, and reptile armies
- Entirely new game engine
- New weapons include Variable Payload Cruise Missiles and Gravity Disrupter Beams
- Single- and multi-player modes
Official URLOfficial Site
Retro420 and 15 others own Turok: Evolution
dinamonster and 5 others played Turok: Evolution
First off, I must admit, this is the first Turok game that I've ever played, so this...
- Genre: Shooter (GC)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Acclaim
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Aug 28, 2002 Europe Sep 27, 2002