- Surf Antarctica – a location renowned for its frigid water and perilous ice caves!
- 13 additional over-the-top hidden characters including Neptune Man, Sea Monster and "the Super Kook".
- Pro Surf Shop – customize your characters with multiple warm and cold water outfits including 3 wetsuits each and different trunks and rash guards.
- Surf as one of 13 pros including Rochelle Ballard, Shawn Barron, Taj Burrow, Jason Collins, Tim Curran, Shane Dorian, Christian Fletcher, Andy Irons, Taylor Knox, Cory Lopez, Dan Malloy, Fred Patacchia and Chris Ward. Unlock the hidden characters for a total of 26 surfers!
- Over 20 breaks modeled after 11 real-world locations including Huntington Beach (Los Angeles), Hossegor (France), Kirra Point (Australia), Fort Point (San Francisco), Witches Rock (Latin America), Tavaura (Fiji), G Land (Indonesia), Todos Santos (Mexico), Pipeline (Hawaii), Antarctica and Teahupoo (Tahiti).
- Pull off insane tricks off the most realistic, randomly-generated 3D wave ever!
- The Transworld stamp of approval – the most respected action sports content provider.
- The Karma Meter allows the player to interact with different objects and people to change the game play experience to suit their style. Land a big scoring trick and your karma meter becomes positive so that sharks are less likely to attack you!
- Interact with many different environments, objects, animals including other surfers/bodyboarders, sharks, dolphins, wave runners, boats, coral etc.) Get eaten by a shark or let the Reef girl tow you out to the gnarliest wave!
- Avoid being "the shark" by pulling off the biggest tricks in Shark Tag mode. Seven game play modes including single-player Pro Tour, Free Surf and Single Session modes, as well as multi-player Free Surf, Competition, Shark Tag and King of the Wave modes. In Pro Tour mode, pull off a trick in front of the cameramen for potential magazine opportunities to unlock new breaks and levels!
- Sick pumping soundtrack featuring both licensed and original music.
- Special user-controlled camera views during game play and replay makes the game play even more realistic.
- Features surfing lifestyle videos and 50 industry sponsors that underscore lifestyle commitment including Hurley, Volcom, Billabong and Nixon
aronsk8 played TransWorld Surf: Next Wave
aronsk8 and 1 others own TransWorld Surf: Next Wave