BackgroundNoticable differences are now brought to the table as this series continues. Now there is a story mode and usable mechanic tools. Vehicles will now be driveable and players can download their own face textures to put on heads of skaters. Time will also pass and levels will be playable in day or night.
GameplayFor the first time ever, you'll be able to get off your board and explore 9 expansive levels on foot or by vehicle. Enjoy unprecedented customization by designing and naming your own original tricks through the all-new Create-a-Trick. Or create bigger parks and include your own goals in the expanded Skate Park Editor
- Do whatever it takes – run, climb, and of course, skate – to make it to the top.
- Tear it up in cars or other rides
- Go from local unknown to superstar skater.
- Design your own tricks, decks, goals, and levels. It's your game.
Official URLOfficial Site
SpOOK and 27 others own Tony Hawk's Underground
runeoh and 11 others played Tony Hawk's Underground
DunnybrusherBorrowing from my mate, can't get past Kill Eric's Best Line in Jersey > TonyHawksUnderground Xbox
Oct 23, 09 8:28am
Celes LeonhartAlready being a fan of Tony Hawk's games anyway, this really set the bar. Driving was gash though TonyHawksUnderground PS2
Jun 12, 09 5:38am
shigure_sohmaLove this game series. So fun, and keeps you playing for hours! :D TonyHawksUnderground PS2
May 25, 09 3:28pm
Downward SpiralI am a die hard THPS player. I have yet to find someone who can beat me. TonyHawksUnderground PS2
Oct 30, 08 10:17pm
- Genre: X-treme Sports (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Neversoft
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Oct 27, 2003 Europe Nov 21, 2003
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2: World Destruction Tour
- Tony Hawk's Underground
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3