BackgroundNoticable differences are now brought to the table as this series continues. Now there is a story mode and usable mechanic tools. Vehicles will now be driveable and players can download their own face textures to put on heads of skaters. Time will also pass and levels will be playable in day or night.
GameplayFor the first time ever, you'll be able to get off your board and explore 9 expansive levels on foot or by vehicle. Enjoy unprecedented customization by designing and naming your own original tricks through the all-new Create-a-Trick. Or create bigger parks and include your own goals in the expanded Skate Park Editor
- Do whatever it takes – run, climb, and of course, skate – to make it to the top.
- Tear it up in cars or other rides
- Go from local unknown to superstar skater.
- Design your own tricks, decks, goals, and levels. It's your game.
Official URLOfficial Site
SpOOK and 27 others own Tony Hawk's Underground
runeoh and 11 others played Tony Hawk's Underground
- Genre: X-treme Sports (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Neversoft
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Oct 27, 2003 Europe Nov 21, 2003
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2: World Destruction Tour
- Tony Hawk's Underground
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3