BackgroundControl a cast of characters and tell your own stories in The Sims 2. Create your Sims, give them personalities, and see what trouble they get themselves into. Directly control every move they make, customize their world, build their homes, create their food, and design their fashions! Guide them in their careers and fulfill their aspirations as you build their social network and avoid their enemies. Savor the peaks of pleasure and witness the trials of pain in your Sims' lives. How will you play with life?
GameplayOFFICIAL FACT SHEET
The Sims 2 comes to the PSP handheld entertainment system, Nintendo DS, and Game Boy Advance bringing with it all the addictive, open-ended gameplay of the fastest-selling PC game of all time. Featuring a unique storyline for each platform, The Sims 2 lets you create, customize, and control different neighborhoods as you delve into the mysteries of Stangetown and strive to uncover its secrets. Mind your Sim's Sanity Meter to save them from a nervous breakdown and connect with other players to trade secrets and play head-to-head mini-games. With The Sims 2 for handheld, now you can take it with you everywhere.
- Immerse yourself in a world created, customized, and controlled by you. Develop a master plan for your Sim's social life, career, and pathway to greatness...or live in chaos!
- Genuine console controls let you directly control every move your Sims make.
- Create thousands of your own food recipes and clothing designs from items you acquire throughout your Sims' world.
- Sims now have memories, adding a new dimension to managing your Sims' relationships.
- Play copperatively with a friend for double the fun with new split-screen 2-player mode!
- Experience endless possibilities! There's a surprise around every corner ... and in the couch ... and on the toilet. Investigate your Sim's world to find hidden opportunities that can help (or hurt) in achieving your Sim's goals.
- Spice up your Sims surroundings by importing images into the game with the Eyetoy®.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Genre: Life (GC)
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 24, 2005 Europe Nov 4, 2005
- Also known as:
- Sims 2: Hacha Mecha Hotel Life in Japan
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims