BackgroundThe Baseball 2003 features real time commentaries, bench reports and life-like motion capture animation. A total of 12 teams and 528 real life players are included in the game.
- SIGNIFICANTLY ENHANCED GRAPHICS, including double the texture depth and new lighting and motion blending technology, means much smoother player and camera movements
- NEW TWO ON TWO SHOWDOWN MODE - pick a pitcher and a batter and square off with your friends in the ultimate head-to-head competition!
- OTHER NEW GAME MODES including Home Run Derby, Fantasy Draft, Create A Player, Player Editor, Stand Alone Playoffs, and Batting Practice
- HUNDREDS OF NEW PLAYER, COACH, AND UMPIRE ANIMATIONS including celebrations and frustrations
NEW SUPER JUMP to snatch homers at the wall
- EXTENSIVE AUDIO including hecklers, vendors, crowds, stadium announcers, batter walk-up music and improved announcer commentary
- DETAILED TUNING MENU enables the ultimate in gameplay customizability, including injury frequency, pitch speed, runner and fielder speed and more!
- TV-LIKE GAME PRESENTATION delivers the incredible excitement of Major League play
- TRUPLAY AI TECHNOLOGY means batting, base running, fielding, pitching and managing that is true to real baseball
- SIGNATURE PITCHER AND BATTER ANIMATIONS - stars pitch and bat just like their real-life counterparts!
- AWESOME GAMEPLAY FEATURES including umpire arguments, player ejections, dropped third strikes and catcher snap throws
- ON-FIELD COACHES AND MANAGERS - mound-visiting managers and animated base coaches spice up the action while adding to the strategy
- EVEN MORE EXTENSIVE GAMEPLAY includes load custom roster capability, extra players, modify attributes of existing players and even the new cutter pitch
- Whoa Jun 25