BackgroundOne of the best-selling RPG's on PlayStation®2, Summoner® introduced RPG fans to an original and immersive fantasy universe. Summoner: The Prophecy continues the unique fantasy on GameCube®. As Queen Maia of Halassar, your fate is written in the Book of the Prophets as the savior of all creation. Millions adore you as the "goddess reborn", yet enemies surround you. The Queen must fulfill the prophecy and become the goddess Laharah. But the path she must follow remains a mystery that takes Maia and her companions to the far-flung corners of the world and beyond. To save her people from the enemy, the Queen must learn to summon and fulfill her destiny.
- Battle your enemies in real time with a new, party-driven combat system
- Over 30 exotic 3-D locales
- Immersive, character-driven story
- Control up to 3 characters at a time, from a roster of 8 unique characters
- Customize your characters using a flexible skill-point system
- Learn to craft deadly poisons, cast a meteor storm, or devour your enemy's soul
- Interact with hundreds of non-player characters
- 12 powerful summons, from the Blood Juggernaut to the Blade of Sand
Official URLOfficial Site
shadow dream keeper and 4 others own Summoner: A Goddess Reborn
BlasterMage played Summoner: A Goddess Reborn
When I first got this game I thought "Wow, an RPG on the Gamecube! This is aweosme!"....
not the best game in the world a bit poor on the graphics and a terrible story line!...