BackgroundSeveral years have passed since Kyle Katarn avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future. Players assume the role of Kyle as they employ a unique mix of weapons, Force powers and your lightsaber in both single- and multiplayer modes. Explore many Star Wars locales.
- Expanded and enhanced use of the lightsaber features a slew of attack and defense moves
- Tap into the powers of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and more
- Employ combat or stealth, depending on the situation. When a fight is necessary, be at the ready with an arsenal of weapons: stun baton, Bryar blast pistol, blaster rifle to name but a few.
- Explore breathtaking Star Wars locales--Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, Nar Shaddaa, the smugglers' moon--plus some never-before-seen locations
- Two multiplayer modes: Jedi training and team-based play
- Developed in conjunction with the critically acclaimed Raven Software using an advanced Quake III engine
Official URLOfficial Site
anadense and 12 others own Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
anadense and 4 others played Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Dark ArcanineReplaying this was rather fun, though I came to realise how shoddy the saber combat recognition is though - never seems to hit! StarWarsJediKnight2JediOutcast PC
Dec 27, 10 11:17pm
Oct 05, 09 4:05am
CrimmondI have one question: WHY DOES THIS UNIVERSE NOT BELIEVE IN HAND RAILS? StarWarsJediKnight2JediOutcast PC
Jun 15, 09 7:20pm
RoboGamer_500Is it just me, or is it impossibly dark and hard to see things? Also, suffers from find the insignificant, out of the way lever... StarWarsJediKnight2JediOutcast PC
Mar 20, 09 12:07pm
KrazyKaingreat story, overall preferred to academy StarWarsJediKnight2JediOutcast PC
Dec 04, 07 6:10am
Jun 07, 07 12:11am
Nov 16, 03 7:39am
game is very unique in being the first gamecube game to be able to use a lightsaber....
Nov 15, 03 11:07am
This game was truly awesome. The plot is very interesting, and it's like a movie...
$ Compare Prices
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
- Star Wars: Dark Forces