BackgroundSeveral years have passed since Kyle Katarn avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future. Players assume the role of Kyle as they employ a unique mix of weapons, Force powers and your lightsaber in both single- and multiplayer modes. Explore many Star Wars locales.
- Expanded and enhanced use of the lightsaber features a slew of attack and defense moves
- Tap into the powers of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and more
- Employ combat or stealth, depending on the situation. When a fight is necessary, be at the ready with an arsenal of weapons: stun baton, Bryar blast pistol, blaster rifle to name but a few.
- Explore breathtaking Star Wars locales--Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, Nar Shaddaa, the smugglers' moon--plus some never-before-seen locations
- Two multiplayer modes: Jedi training and team-based play
- Developed in conjunction with the critically acclaimed Raven Software using an advanced Quake III engine
Official URLOfficial Site
anadense and 12 others own Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
anadense and 4 others played Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Oct 05, 09 4:05am
game is very unique in being the first gamecube game to be able to use a lightsaber....
This game was truly awesome. The plot is very interesting, and it's like a movie...
$ Compare Prices
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II
- Star Wars: Dark Forces