BackgroundAs Jedi Anakin Skywalker, Mace Windu or Obi-Wan Kenobi, you lead the Republic Army in the greatest battles of the epic Clone Wars. Stop the Separatists from reassembling an ancient Sith weapon of mass annihilation. Battle for survival in a variety of multiplayer games with up to four players, from Deathmatch to King-of-the-Hill, and even strategic Conquest games. And engage over 30 unique combat units as you wage war across six worlds in the galaxy's most unforgettable conflict.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars begins where Star Wars Episode II ends.
- Enter the greatest battles of the epic Clone Wars.
- 16 single-player missions on six unique worlds – from the Star Wars film and beyond.
- Missions ranging from quick-action combat to enormous large-scale battles.
- Variety of multiplayer models include deathmatch, conquest games and more, with up to 4 players.
- Over 40 different combat units – 5 of which you control (Republic gunship, speeder bike, fighter tank, assault walker, and the maru).
Official URLOfficial Site
ProffessorMoby and 17 others own Star Wars: The Clone Wars
anadense and 4 others played Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Twin_MasterGreat for the story but not so much for the series. StarWarsTheCloneWars PS2
Aug 18, 10 9:36pm
Oct 19, 08 6:09pm
Aug 17, 08 2:25pm
Jul 20, 08 1:23am
Jun 19, 03 10:49am
Graphics: Solid and varied landscapes, good-looking ships and units, tons of enemies...
Dec 28, 02 7:33pm
This game was hard for me to hear what they were saying but it really doesn't matter....
- Genre: Adventure (GC)
- Developer: Pandemic Studios
- Publisher: LucasArts
Released North America September 2002
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Star Wars 1313
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II