Eevee14 and 1103 others own Super Smash Bros. Melee
AlterBridge1994 and 277 others played Super Smash Bros. Melee
EVO 2K13 Player's Choice donation drive raises over $230,000, Super Smash Bros. Melee unofficial winner
Update: As a reward for picking up over $78,000 in donations, EVO will provide equipment and a $1,000 prize pool... posted Feb 01, 13 12:01pm
Curtzilla Jul 23, 12 9:33pmmy least favorite super smash bros. just dosn't have the fun factor of brawl.
GreenSamus8888 Apr 18, 12 5:02pmYeah, I'm pichu! I'm totally going to pwn!
ZekromFusionBolt524 Jul 11, 11 2:34pmThe game I got with my GameCube back in 2002. One of the best Nintendo fighting games ever. Of course, Brawl is a little better.
nasty nappa Jun 18, 11 5:25amive never played a fighting game so addictively fun and action packed with such an awsome roster of characters
Potato12321 Apr 02, 11 7:38pmGood. I like Dr. Mario, Pichu, and Mewtwo. They were missed in brawl.
Soquid Snake Feb 18, 11 1:43pmOne of the best fighting games ever made. Has some of the best replay value that I've ever experienced. 9/10.
Diomede Dec 29, 10 9:53amThis is one of the best game ever made. You'd try it, trust me!
Fawful Oct 23, 10 3:05pmWas fun at the time. Slightly underwhelming in retrospect.
BackgroundSuper Smash Bros. Melee is the GameCube sequel to the N64 multiplayer brawl-fest, Super Smash Bros. Smash Bros. allowed you to do some serious smashin' using popular Nintendo characters like Mario, Link, and Samus, and Smash Bros. Melee gives you more of the original, with even more playable characters and game modes!
GameplayThe gameplay is just like the regular version of Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo 64. Choose from over dozens of your favorite Nintendo characters and compete into battles with one another. Select from a variety of stages, each containing their own special features such as the Pokemon Stadium (where the stage changes) and regular ones including the Star Fox ship. A lot of items are also available to choose from. These items randomly fall from the top of the screen and can be picked up so that you have a bigger advantage of defeating your opponent.
- The craziest four-player fighting game of all time returns for a frantic, fun-filled Nintendo GameCube Melee! Pick a classic character and enter the fray.
- A brand-new Adventure mode takes you through classic side-scrolling worlds like the Mushroom Kingdom!
- Choose from over 20 stages and wage battles with tons of items, like Bob-Ombs and the Super Scope.
- Tons of custom options await, each with a wild twist. Try playing Giant Melee for a gargantuan clash!
- Battle through a new Coin match, fight for style points in Bonus mode, or stage a tournament with up to 64 players!
- Unlock cool game secrets! Take on Event Mode and fight through specific battle challenges.
- As you play, collect nearly 300 detailed trophies of characters and items from throughout Nintendo's history.
Official URLOfficial Site
|Yoshi's Egg||Trophy Tussle 2|
|Gargantuans||Kirbys on Parade|
|Triforce Gathering||All-Star Match 2|
|All-Star Match 1||King of the Mountain|
|Super Mushroom||Beam Sword|
|Red Shell||Heart Container|
- Super Smash Bros. (1999)