BackgroundThe game takes place in the latter half of the 16th century, as the major countries of the world are beginning to intermingle and grow together. It has been four years since an evil presence arose, and rumors of the powerful Soul Edge are spreading throughout the land. Nightmare has returned, along with the Soul Edge, and a band of fighters from the East and West must once again assume control of the Soul Edge for their own unique motives.
- 3-D one-on-one fighting game.
- 13 historic fighters plus all new combatants including Necrid, specially designed by Todd McFarlane Productions.
- Seven exciting modes of play including Arcade, Vs, Time Attack, Survival, Team Battle, and Weapon Master.
- Includes Link as unique special guest fighter.
Official URLOfficial Site
Dieuverse and 51 others played SoulCalibur II
Dieuverse and 197 others own SoulCalibur II
nasty nappaamazing fighting game made even more amazing with the addition of link SoulCalibur2 GC
Jun 18, 11 5:23am
shurikendude21Good game. although the games in the fighter genre tend to be easy to beat. SoulCalibur2 GC
Apr 24, 10 8:17am
Apr 02, 10 1:25pm
Soul Calibur II isn’t a game that needs introducing, being part of a very popular...
XcaptainXobliviousXnever quite got into the controls for this on gamecube. SoulCalibur2 GC
Dec 26, 09 1:33am
- Genre: Fighting (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Mar 27, 2003 Europe Sep 26, 2003 Japan Mar 27, 2003
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2 max)