BackgroundThe game takes place in the latter half of the 16th century, as the major countries of the world are beginning to intermingle and grow together. It has been four years since an evil presence arose, and rumors of the powerful Soul Edge are spreading throughout the land. Nightmare has returned, along with the Soul Edge, and a band of fighters from the East and West must once again assume control of the Soul Edge for their own unique motives.
- 3-D one-on-one fighting game.
- 13 historic fighters plus all new combatants including Necrid, specially designed by Todd McFarlane Productions.
- Seven exciting modes of play including Arcade, Vs, Time Attack, Survival, Team Battle, and Weapon Master.
- Includes Link as unique special guest fighter.
Official URLOfficial Site
theonemangroup and 194 others own SoulCalibur II
Mother Ranma and 49 others played SoulCalibur II
Soul Calibur II isn’t a game that needs introducing, being part of a very popular...
- Genre: Fighting (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Mar 27, 2003 Europe Sep 26, 2003 Japan Mar 27, 2003