ProffessorMoby and 191 others own Soul Calibur II
Mystic Aurora and 48 others played Soul Calibur II
nasty nappa Jun 18, 11 5:23amamazing fighting game made even more amazing with the addition of link
shurikendude21 Apr 24, 10 8:17amGood game. although the games in the fighter genre tend to be easy to beat.
Dark Arcanine Apr 02, 10 1:25pm
Soul Calibur II isn’t a game that needs introducing, being part of a very popular...
XcaptainXobliviousX Dec 26, 09 1:33amnever quite got into the controls for this on gamecube.
BackgroundThe game takes place in the latter half of the 16th century, as the major countries of the world are beginning to intermingle and grow together. It has been four years since an evil presence arose, and rumors of the powerful Soul Edge are spreading throughout the land. Nightmare has returned, along with the Soul Edge, and a band of fighters from the East and West must once again assume control of the Soul Edge for their own unique motives.
- 3-D one-on-one fighting game.
- 13 historic fighters plus all new combatants including Necrid, specially designed by Todd McFarlane Productions.
- Seven exciting modes of play including Arcade, Vs, Time Attack, Survival, Team Battle, and Weapon Master.
- Includes Link as unique special guest fighter.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Soul Calibur II (2003)
- Soul Blade (1997)
- Soul Calibur Legends (2007)
- Soul Calibur (1999)
- SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny (2009)