BackgroundIt's Sonic Adventure 2, the latest Sonic masterpiece, where you play as Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles and attempt to save the world-OR-play as Shadow, Dr. Robotnik, or Rouge and conquer all who stand in your way. Mistaken for a villain and kidnapped by a military squad, Sonic must escape his captors and discover who is responsible for all his trouble.
GameplayTwo new playable characters enter the Sonic universe -- a mysterious dark hedgehog called Shadow, and a jewel-thieving bat named Rouge. In the single-player mode, you'll go through more than 30 unique stages, which include everything from a forgotten pyramid, an abandoned military base, and a giant space station. Then there's the expanded two-player mode, which features 12 playable characters competing in new head-to-head games. All of this adds up to Sonic's biggest adventure yet
- New two-player "Battle" mode featuring action racing, treasure hunting, shooting, kart racing, Chao racing, and the comical new Chao karate.
- 12 playable characters - Six hero and dark characters plus six others from the Sonic series, including Amy Rose, Metal Sonic, and Chaos Zero.
- Cable Link with Game Boy Advance -- Raise and train your Chao on the go!
- Single-player Adventure mode lets you try to save the world as Sonic and friends, or conquer it as Shadow, Rouge, and Dr. Robotnik.
- New Moves - Grind down rails, grab ledges, and swing from poles.
- More than action 30 Stages and 150 missions. Can you collect all 180 emblems?
Hardware RequirementsNintendo Gamecube Link Cable- Use it to transport your chao's to either any of the Sonic Advance games, or to transport them to mini-chao garden.
Official URLOfficial Site
Retro420 and 423 others own Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Vaporeon609 and 131 others played Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Presentation (10)- SEGA has really outdone themselves in this game. The story is...
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Feb 12, 2002 Europe May 3, 2002 Japan Dec 20, 2001