BackgroundSonic the Hedgehog, Tails, Knuckles and a group of new characters return in a new racing game. Dr Robotnik has challenged racers from across the world to compete in his Worldwide Grand Prix, the prize being a Chaos Emerald. Sonic and his friends must compete get the Chaos Emerald before anyone else does.
- Extreme, trick-laden racing action: Burn up wide-open courses on airboards, battling computer or human opponents and pulling amazing tricks for bonuses.
- Revolutionary slipstreaming gameplay: Opponents generate half-pipe-like turbulence on the course - use it to your advantage!
- A cast of familiar characters are joined by a gang of new faces: All have their own unique skills. Reveal new characters in the giant story mode!
- Up to four players in multiplayer splitscreen.
- Multiple visually stunning locations from across the Sonic universe.
Official URLOfficial Site
Angelrain and 28 others played Sonic Riders
Angelrain and 93 others own Sonic Riders
- Genre: General (GC)
- Theme(s): Mechs/Bionics, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Feb 21, 2006 Europe Mar 17, 2006 Japan Feb 23, 2006 Australia Mar 30, 2006