BackgroundIn Sonic Heroes there is something new which are teams. You control one character and the others follow you. There are 4 teams with 3 characters each which are Team Sonic (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles), Team Dark (Shadow, Rouge, Omega), Team Rose (Amy, Cream, Big), and Team Chaotix (Espio, Charmy, Vector). Each team has their own story and there are 3 formations which are speed, flight, and power. There is a kart at the end of each stage and you must use all the formations to complete the stages.
GameplayIn "Sonic Heroes," Sonic embarks on his biggest adventure ever, with his trademark blazing speed and a new gameplay twist. Sonic and his friends have evolved, adopting a configuration feature that allows gamers to control three playable characters simultaneously, using Sonic's speed, Knuckles' power, and Tails' ability to fly, to conquer massive worlds. This team-based gameplay marks the next evolution in Sonic's gaming career, taking platform gaming to a completely new level. Using the three formations and the powerful moves that each team member has, Sonic and his friends combine forces to battle the ultimate evil.
- Play as one of four teams for a total of 12 playable characters - Team Sonic, Team Dark, Team Rose, or Team Chaotix - each with their own unique signature moves and story line.
- Each team boasts multiple specialized stages with unique missions and CG movies driving each "team" story forward.
- Experiment with team formations to learn the best way to defeat enemies, solve puzzles, and navigate massive environments.
- Each stage contains multiple paths and missions for maximum replay-ability.
- 1 - 2 Players.
- First time to PS2.
Official URLOfficial Site
Rainbow Dash AX and 48 others played Sonic Heroes
Rainbow Dash AX and 220 others own Sonic Heroes
- Genre: Adventure (GC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jan 6, 2004 Europe Feb 6, 2004 Japan Dec 30, 2003 Australia Nov 30, 2003