BackgroundIn Sonic Heroes there is something new which are teams. You control one character and the others follow you. There are 4 teams with 3 characters each which are Team Sonic (Sonic, Tails, Knuckles), Team Dark (Shadow, Rouge, Omega), Team Rose (Amy, Cream, Big), and Team Chaotix (Espio, Charmy, Vector). Each team has their own story and there are 3 formations which are speed, flight, and power. There is a kart at the end of each stage and you must use all the formations to complete the stages.
GameplayIn "Sonic Heroes," Sonic embarks on his biggest adventure ever, with his trademark blazing speed and a new gameplay twist. Sonic and his friends have evolved, adopting a configuration feature that allows gamers to control three playable characters simultaneously, using Sonic's speed, Knuckles' power, and Tails' ability to fly, to conquer massive worlds. This team-based gameplay marks the next evolution in Sonic's gaming career, taking platform gaming to a completely new level. Using the three formations and the powerful moves that each team member has, Sonic and his friends combine forces to battle the ultimate evil.
- Play as one of four teams for a total of 12 playable characters - Team Sonic, Team Dark, Team Rose, or Team Chaotix - each with their own unique signature moves and story line.
- Each team boasts multiple specialized stages with unique missions and CG movies driving each "team" story forward.
- Experiment with team formations to learn the best way to defeat enemies, solve puzzles, and navigate massive environments.
- Each stage contains multiple paths and missions for maximum replay-ability.
- 1 - 2 Players.
- First time to PS2.
Official URLOfficial Site
poppy34 and 221 others own Sonic Heroes
Sep 27, 14 2:35am
Sonic Heroes is the blue blur's first foray into non-Sega console gaming. Then again, after the...
Rainbow Dash AX and 48 others played Sonic Heroes
JohnnyDamonGirlthis is undoubtedly, another one of my favorite Sonic games EVER!!! SonicHeroes GC
Aug 28, 12 12:08pm
Ace3000When I buy some more PSN cards, I am totally gonna get this from the PlayStation Store! SonicHeroes PC
Apr 19, 12 5:18am
nasty nappaa great game but not as good as sonic adventure very frustrating in parts SonicHeroes PC
Jun 18, 11 5:22am
May 07, 11 1:58pm
05DaRiuSCan someone pm me if theres a website that I can digitally download Sonic Heroes please? SonicHeroes PC
Apr 02, 11 4:07am
Feb 16, 11 6:39pm
metalsonic789Waiting to get to play so I can complete the last 2 levels I need to have 120 emblems. SonicHeroes PC
Jul 30, 10 3:47am
hugs 4 hackers
Feb 02, 10 7:35pm
- Genre: Adventure (GC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jan 6, 2004 Europe Feb 6, 2004 Japan Dec 30, 2003 Australia Nov 30, 2003
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2 max)