BackgroundSkies of Arcadia is set in a world of floating islands and continents. Join the Blue Rogue Pirate Vyse and friends as he explores the world in his airship for moonstones, and battles the evil Black Sky Pirates, and Valuan Empire. The GCN version of the game sports new improved graphics, cinematic sequences, and even new characters, like female bounty hunter Piaster.
GameplayYou must gather your own crew of air pirates and journey through uncharted skies to vanquish the empire from every corner of the map. Along the way, you'll wage battles against savage monsters and evil Pirates as you make a name for yourself on land and in the sky
- Experience a full 3D world with a highly imaginative storyline, including new plot details and improved character graphics.
- Use over 70 weapons and 36 magical skills to make your party the scourge of the skies.
- Explore six enormous virtual lands with landscapes ranging from massive deserts and quaint villages to the cold reaches of outer space.
- Customize your own airship and gather up to 22 crew members to help attack or protect against other ships.
- Hand-to-hand and ship-to-ship combat featuring spectacular spell effects, amazing special attacks, and an improved battle engine.
- New "Wanted" Battles, as well as new characters, ultimate weapons, discoveries, and side quests!
Official URLOfficial Site
The game has a very good storyline which can be very good for RPG fans. The game is...
This always amuses me whenever I play. I enjoy seeing Vyse's antics and adventures,...
This game is really good, it's not just your average RPG it actually has a good...
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Theme(s): Steampunk, Anime, Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Overworks
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Jan 28, 2003 Europe May 23, 2003 Japan Dec 26, 2002
- Also known as:
- Eternal Arcadia Legends in Japan