BackgroundThrust into the future by the evil Aku, a lone Samurai warrior must quickly find the time portal to the past to rescue his defenseless people. Ancestors of the displaced Samurai call him "Jack" and help him through four enemy-filled realms with 24 interactive levels
GameplaySamurai Jack suffers various states of damage if he fails to dodge fireballs and sword strikes, but slow-motion attacks, devastating combo moves, and sushi snacks empower the hearty warrior. Through a burning village, the bustling Aku City, and on, Jack blasts through doors, finds hidden pathways, and frees caged locals, bringing him ever closer to fulfilling his great destiny - the defeat of Aku once and for all
- Defeat enemies with signature combat moves, plus three elemental Swords, Throwing Stars, and a Bow and Arrow.
- Defeat enemies with Sakai Mode (slow-motion action).
- Fight against well-known Samurai Jack foes such as Aku, the Scotsman, Mad Jack, and other unique enemies.
- Select from three difficulty levels to match your gameplay style.
- Contributions from the cartoon series creator, artists, voice actors, and composers create an authentic Samurai Jack experience.
- Awsome Oct 11
Very enjoyable but a bit short. Definitely worth the money if you like Samjack, or...
- Genre: Adventure (GC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Alternate Reality, Fantasy, Asiatic, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Adrenium Games
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Mar 16, 2004 Europe Jul 30, 2004 Australia Jul 30, 2004