BackgroundRayman's universe has exploded into a whacked-out world of cartoon mayhem and mind-blowing battles! When Globox accidentally swallows the Lord of the Dark Lums, a fanatic army of trigger happy Hoodlums wreaks total havoc to get their Lord back! Rayman's only chance? Journey the vast reaches of the world to purge the Dark Lord from the manic Globox, scour the lands for unearthly new powers, and do battle with hordes of Hoodlum soldiers, contraptions, and maniacal bosses. This time, it's war!
- Advanced platformer with dazzling environments
- An epic, dark cartoon fantasy, unlike anything Rayman has ever faced
- Travel the icy cliffs of the Summit of Fury to the bitter Moor of Mad Spirits
- Fight huge transforming bosses and entire armies
- Amazing new powers for Rayman
Official URLOfficial Site
Plankton1652 and 18 others own Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
MidnightXS and 6 others played Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc
Gamecube has, unlike the N64, not been blessed with that many world-class platformers....
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Q1 2003