BackgroundThe stadium has been conquered, enter a new arena, Pokemon Colosseum. Players can upload their pokemon from their Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire games and compete against friends. There are various arenas to choose from, players can enter their Pokemon in a tournament or battle it out with 4 player multi-battles. Players can also join with a friend to combine power in two on two battles. Players can battle with over 200 pokemon and the masters must conquer the competition in tournaments.
- Upload Pokemon from your Game Boy Advance and battle on your television. Completely compatible with Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire
- Battle with more than 200 Pokemon.
- Join with friends to combine strengths in new two-on-two battles.
- Various tournaments and minigames.
- For 1-4 players
Hardware RequirementsGBA-GC link - Use to transfer Pokémon and Information from your Pokémon Sapphire, Pokémon Ruby, Pokémon Fire Red, and Pokémon Leaf Green games.
Official URLOfficial Site
BladenMaster and 713 others own Pokémon Colosseum
BladenMaster and 141 others played Pokémon Colosseum
I remember reading reviews for Pokemon Colosseum, stating that it...
- Genre: Fantasy (GC)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Genius Sonority
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Mar 23, 2004 Europe Apr 19, 2004 Japan Dec 21, 2003 Australia Jun 24, 2004
- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
- Pokémon Omega Ruby
- Pokémon Art Academy
- Pokémon Battle Trozei
- Pokémon Bank
- Pokémon X
- Pokémon Y
- Pokédex 3D Pro
- Pokémon White Version 2
- Pokémon Black Version
- Pokémon White Version
- Pokémon SoulSilver Version
- Pokémon HeartGold Version
- Pokémon Platinum Version
- Pokémon Diamond
- Pokémon Pearl