BackgroundPikmin 2 is the sequel to the very popular Pikmin. This time in the game not only do you control Olimar, but also a second character, who is yet to be named. It looks set to be as colourful and enjoyable as the first, with an all new 2 player split screen co-operative to be included. The game will feature no less than 60 different species of enemies and to increase the longetivity of the game, there is a random dungeon generator for you to play through.
- Alternate controlling the main characters, Olimar and his assistant, as you command your Pikmin to defeat enemies, propagate more Pikmin, collect precious doodads, and solve puzzles.
- Take advantage of new colors of Pikmin and use new items strategically-with more than 60 different species of enemy characters and randomly generated dungeons that span the planet, the game features even more game play than the original.
- Command red, blue and yellow Pikmin, as they all make a return, each with special abilities, like water resistance, bomb-carrying skills and invulnerability to fire. Watch for new Pikmin colors to make their debut, and their special skills become integral, as you battle your way toward the valuable doodads strewn across the planet.
- Head straight for the action or spend as much time exploring as you please, as time in this game is limitless.
- Open up brand new game play possibilities by playing cooperatively with a second player.
Official URLOfficial Site
Nicholas33310 and 27 others played Pikmin 2
Asch and 144 others own Pikmin 2
If you never got a chance to play Nintendo's excellent Pikmin 2 or Mario Power Tennis, soon you'll have a great... posted May 14, 12 6:44am
With a wide range of actions you can take, and anything from something as small as a...
- Genre: RTS (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 30, 2004 Europe Oct 8, 2004 Japan Apr 29, 2004
|Beady Long Legs||Burrowing Snagret|
|Empress Bulblax||Titan Dweevil|