BackgroundPikmin 2 is the sequel to the very popular Pikmin. This time in the game not only do you control Olimar, but also a second character, who is yet to be named. It looks set to be as colourful and enjoyable as the first, with an all new 2 player split screen co-operative to be included. The game will feature no less than 60 different species of enemies and to increase the longetivity of the game, there is a random dungeon generator for you to play through.
- Alternate controlling the main characters, Olimar and his assistant, as you command your Pikmin to defeat enemies, propagate more Pikmin, collect precious doodads, and solve puzzles.
- Take advantage of new colors of Pikmin and use new items strategically-with more than 60 different species of enemy characters and randomly generated dungeons that span the planet, the game features even more game play than the original.
- Command red, blue and yellow Pikmin, as they all make a return, each with special abilities, like water resistance, bomb-carrying skills and invulnerability to fire. Watch for new Pikmin colors to make their debut, and their special skills become integral, as you battle your way toward the valuable doodads strewn across the planet.
- Head straight for the action or spend as much time exploring as you please, as time in this game is limitless.
- Open up brand new game play possibilities by playing cooperatively with a second player.
Official URLOfficial Site
BladenMaster and 145 others own Pikmin 2
BladenMaster and 28 others played Pikmin 2
If you never got a chance to play Nintendo's excellent Pikmin 2 or Mario Power Tennis, soon you'll have a great... posted May 14, 12 6:44am
Saiyuki44Hole of Hereos attempt #1, Submerged Castle #3, CoC #2 and Dream Den #1! Pikmin2 GC
Apr 07, 12 7:17pm
NinPowerNo 30-Day Time Limit Two Player Mode New introduced Pikmin = Pikmin 2, fantastic! Pikmin2 GC
May 14, 11 11:40pm
Black Pikmin123I've finished the game twice. You wanna go hardcore? Okay. I finished the game without a memory card, with all treasures, leaving the GC... Pikmin2 GC
Aug 05, 10 4:46pm
EphriokkoLouie was a fun addition, as was being able to control two characters. Too bad Louie isn't playable even when you get him back... Pikmin2 GC
Jul 25, 10 11:51pm
Feb 23, 10 5:04pm
With a wide range of actions you can take, and anything from something as small as a...
- Genre: RTS (GC)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Aug 30, 2004 Europe Oct 8, 2004 Japan Apr 29, 2004
|Beady Long Legs||Titan Dweevil|
|Empress Bulblax||Burrowing Snagret|