BackgroundPhantasy Star Online Episode I & II is the stand-alone sequel to the online console RPG title Phantasy Star Online. Participate in new game modes online with up to 4 players: soccer, capture-the-flag, and a battle royale not tied to the questing part of the game. Expect higher difficulty modes like Challenge and Ultimate, as well as new levels to explore, higher experience caps, more items, and of course MAGs!
- Create and manage your own character
- Play through both Episodes 1&2
- Collect many items, weapons, and techniques
- Ability to play online and meet fellow players
- Explore the planet Ragol and face enemies, bosses, and a few alies
- Play with your character through many side-quests and a well constructed storyline.
Hardware RequirementsDial Up or Broad Band Adapter are required (along with a cable to connect
it to your computer's modem) if you want to play Online Mode
Official URLOfficial Site
The4thFang and 61 others own Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II
Zerkier and 12 others played Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II
go buy it!! ITS ONLY $30!! This is one of the best games of the year. There are so...
I could go all day singing the praises of Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II, but...
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer (GC)
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Oct 29, 2002 Europe Mar 7, 2003
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)
- Phantasy Star Universe
- Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution
- Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II